Xiaomi Mi 6X comes with the following specifications:
- 18:9 2160 x 1080 LCD display,
- Snapdragon 660 processor,
- dual-camera setup with a 20-megapixel main sensor,
- a 20-megapixel selfie camera with a flash,
- a fingerprint sensor on the rear,
- USB-C, and no headphone jack.
- It’s 7.3mm thick,
- weighs 166 grams,
- and comes in black, red, blue, gold, and pink.
- Pricing starts at 1599 yuan, about $250 USD or 17,000 Indian rupees.
Though Xiaomi Mi 6X is focused on China, it could hint at an important upcoming device for India and other big markets for Xiaomi. Last year’s Mi 5X eventually morphed into the Mi A1 outside of China, marking Xiaomi’s first Android One phone and one that marked a turning point for Google’s program, which previously targeted very low-end devices.